What I'm Reading

Widget_logo

Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's Champagne Thursday!

Not for me; that's just a shout-out to Caroline and Willie. I need to start a tradition like that. Maybe Wine Wednesday? Schnapps Saturday? Stiff drink Sundays? Actually today is kind of blah. The weather is turning colder and grayer again. I don't really want to go out because I don't want to spend any money. I don't have any work to do, so that's frustrating. It's just a blah day.

Yesterday was a lot of fun. Quinn and I went to the Mother Goose on the Loose storytime at the public library. We went a few times over the summer and had a good time. I don't know why we stopped going. Quinn had a great time. He can actually do most of the stuff on his own now, like patting and clapping and stomping his feet. I think we'll try to keep going on a regular basis. Then, after a record short nap, we went over to meet Karen at the park. There were earthmovers everywhere and half the playground was torn up, so we went over to Karen's house instead. The kids played outside, and Quinn wore himself out. It was great.

Well, Quinn just woke up and I got a new edit, so let me go spring into action. Duty calls. Hopefully I can make more time later to write, but I'm planning to go to a Passover dinner demonstration at my church tonight, hosted by someone from Jews for Jesus. (I told my sister that and she laughed. When I asked why she laughed, she said it was because of the movie "In Her Shoes." I was so relieved because I have to hold it in myself everytime I hear "Jews for Jesus" for that same reason. At least I'm not alone!) Love, Us.

No comments: