What I'm Reading

Widget_logo

Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I DID NOT put my sweet angel down to bed super early last night so I would have some extra time to myself. If I did, I would not first read a chapter of my book while he played in the bubble bath by himself (I was sitting right there, so don't call DSS!).

I did not stay up until almost midnight last night trying to finish an edit because I DID NOT create a schedule for the whole week to keep me on track with all three of my jobs this week. That would be incredibly anal and Type A, which is my sister and maybe my husband, Not Me!

My husband and I do not (truthfully) tell people that Quinn learned all his letters from "Wheel of Fortune." Good parents don't let their kids watch "Wheel of Fortune" every night since they were babies.

I did not drive 15 minutes away to go to the "good" playground ("good" because it has big swings for parents and I'm NOT lazy) only to pack it up and leave after it started raining 10 minutes later.

I did not reward myself for half an hour on the exercise bike by eating a third of a pint of B&J pumpkin cheesecake ice cream--out of the container!

I did not subject the whole Mauldin Public Library, including 40 innocent children, to me in shorts today--just to get some "use" out of my shaved legs! Not me!

Love, Us.

1 comment:

Foursons said...

Eating ice cream after exercising is so a reward I give myself!