What I'm Reading

Widget_logo

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

One of my friends from Charleston sent me this awesome link to a YouTube video of really talented beatboxers performing at a Google office. I was showing it to Jalal while Quinn was in the room, and of course he was interested. I DID NOT, however, try to teach Quinn to beatbox into his plastic echoing microphone. That would just encourage copious amounts of spit in his toy, and that's gross.

I DID NOT allow my child to brush the hair on my legs this morning with his Pooh brush because, well, at least he's got the concept right.

I DID NOT get fed up and say, "Fine, poop in your diaper then" after Quinn had asked to go potty for the fifth time in 10 minutes and then said "All done" the second his little hiney touched the seat.

I DID NOT give Quinn animal crackers from home as dessert for his kid's meal while I ate the two Oreos that came with it--because I care about his healthy eating habits!!

All of these things I would NEVER do--NOT ME!

No comments: