What I'm Reading

Widget_logo

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Quick Story

Okay, I really need to finish my edit today because we're going to Mother Goose on the Loose at 11:00, but I wanted to tell this story really quick. I have Regis and Kelly on in the background and they just said that ice cream trucks are now not allowed to play music because residents have complained (probably in New York). Anyway, it reminded me of the other day when Quinn and I were playing. I heard kiddie toy music going on and I couldn't for the life of me figure out where it was coming from. I thought Quinn had left a toy on, and I literally went around and around the room looking for it. Finally I looked out the window and saw the ice cream truck. I was going crazy! It kept playing for probably five minutes, too.
So I promise I'll write more later, either today or tomorrow. Love, Us.

No comments: