What I'm Reading

Widget_logo

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hello Fall!

The weather is absolutely gorgeous here! I am loving the sunshine with the cool wind. Wish it were like this all summer, too. So it's October, right? That means great things for me: Halloween, Thanksgiving, then Christmas!! My favorite time of year. The only real downside to today is that I had to pay rent. Oh well, at least we have a place to live for another month. ; )

So now here comes the pregnancy hunger. After getting through the first 19 weeks and only gaining a pound (yay!), now I want to eat EVERYTHING! Leftover pizza goes with leftover mashed potatoes, right? Stupid Costco had a stupid coupon for a stupid pumpkin pie, too. The day before yesterday, I ate a reasonable size bowl of tomato soup, accompanied by a HUGE slab of bread slathered in butter. I kept reading the nutrition facts on the butter and assuring myself it was pretty healthy because it was Smart Balance. Hah! I must be stopped. Well, gotta go. Haven't eaten any pumpkin pie yet today! Love, Us.

No comments: