What I'm Reading

Widget_logo

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Big Boy

Happy half birthday to Quinn! He is officially 18 months old today. Yay! And he ate an entire sugar cookie to celebrate. Okay, so this is going to be the shortest blog entry ever, but I have a good excuse. My internet has been down (okay, only for two days), but my sister won't leave me alone about it being a whole month since I posted. She swears she doesn't have anything interesting enough to blog about, but she has been catching (and then empathizing with) raccoons at her place, so I call BS! on that one. Anyway, the point is I'm here. I haven't abandoned you all, and as soon as I finish the CRAPPY edit I just got stuck with, I will write everything I can remember about the last month. And believe me, a lot has happened. Tune in later for more adventures of . . . Captain Distractable and his run-down sidekick Mama! Love, Us.

No comments: