What I'm Reading

Widget_logo

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Peas!

I just made up a small batch of peas for Quinn and was putting them in the fridge when he came over and pointed at them like he wanted to have them. So I offered him and couple and decided, what the heck, if he wants to have peas as a snack, who am I to say no? We sat down and he proceeded to eat half the container of peas. I was a bit bothered because he wouldn't eat his broccoli at lunch, but now I don't care so much! He was even saying "peas" as he ate. Unfortunately it sounds the same as when he says "please."
I'm supposed to be working but I'm having a hard time concentrating, partly because the edit I'm reading is really poorly written. Nonetheless, it is about the only thing paying the bills (almost), so I won't dally too long. Jalal should get off soon and then maybe we can go see Christmas light tonight. Speaking of Jalal and Christmas, I'm so mad! I just remembered one of the best gifts I was going to get him, but I have to order it online and it's too late to get it by Christmas (it's personalized, sort of). So I ordered it anyway, even though it will be late, because I really want him to have it. Maybe I'll make an IOU or a mockup or something he can open that day. Yeah, that will be cute. (By the way, I'm not worried about him seeing this because I'm pretty sure he never ever reads our blog. Hummpph.) I can't really jump on him about though, considering I forgot our anniversary. Our anniversary of nine years together! I'm a schmuck. I know. I knew when it was, I just didn't know that Thursday was the 18th. Oh well. I made it up to him last night (I hope) with a present, card, and dinner.
So I'm really going to push hard and try to finish this edit before Jalal gets home. Wish me luck! (Oh, and blame Facebook for me not writing as often. It's all Facebook's fault.) Love, Us.

No comments: