What I'm Reading

Widget_logo

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, it is officially Christmas Day, so Merry Christmas! I'm up waiting for Jalal to get home from work. Trish and Wade got here safely a few hours ago. We had dinner together, played with Quinn, and each opened one present. Trish gave me a beautiful plum-colored purse, which I love. Now I should probably fill the stockings. I went to the Bridge for Christmas Eve service tonight at 6:00. They didn't have nursery, so it was a little embarrassing when Quinn kept yelling "DaDa" in the middle of prayers and stuff, but he wasn't the only loud kid there, so oh well. It was nice. They did the candles and singing "Silent Night," which is the most magical part of Christmas for me. Always has been. It was a little different this year trying to make sure Quinn didn't get the candle, but again, oh well. I'm not going to go on and on tonight, but I did just want to check in. I've gotten some very sweet cards from a lot of you this season, and I thank you all for your kind thoughts, good wishes, and prayers. It is going to be a tough Christmas without Dad and Louella, but they are celebrating along with us, Dad with a singing fish and Louella with a farting Santa. God bless you both. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. Love, Us.

No comments: