What I'm Reading

Widget_logo

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bounce Bounce JUMP!

Hey y'all. I had planned to update everyone on our excellent vacation ("yay-cation" as Quinn calls it), but I lost 5 days of work, so I don't have time to spend 4 hours blogging. I will post about it soon though, I promise. To keep you excited, know that there were many hats involved, stalagmites, a pony ride, and many, many Goldfish.

Today, we took a time out from work and went to Monkey Joe's to jump, bounce, and slide. In case you are wondering, jumping is when you jump up and down on your feet; bouncing is when you jump up and land on your butt. Who knew? I hope that curbed his desire to jump for a while because I'm sick of him jumping on me.

Anyway, I better get back to work and take advantage of the little time I have while Quinn sleeps. Stay tuned for the adventures of the Halabys' road trip. Love, Us.

No comments: