What I'm Reading

Widget_logo

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Photo Updates

Well, I've spent the last couple hours updating pictures on here and I've gotten all the way up to October! Hope you all enjoy them. Tomorrow we have a big day. I'm taking my car in to get the timing belt replaced, Quinn and I are going to a Halloween event at the library, Jalal has a chiropractor appointment, then we're all going to the Marriott together. Jalal has a meeting, and he wants to show off Quinn. If all goes as planned, he'll still be in his Halloween costume, so I'm sure the girls there will enjoy that. I'm not sure what we're doing on Friday, but I'm sure it will include plenty of candy (which Jalal and I will probably eat). He just bought four bags of mini candy bars, and I'm praying we get enough trick-or-treaters to eat it all!
So the weather is getting pretty chilly here now. Last night we had a freeze warning and tonight a frost warning. Jalal lit the last Duraflame log in the fireplace last night (which we've had since we lived in West Ashley). I'd love to say we spent a romantic evening together, but really we ate a pint of Phish Food while watching The Biggest Loser before he fell asleep on the floor and I got up and worked during commercials. So sad. We need romance intervention. Or a babysitter. Any volunteers? Well, I'm going to get back to work for another 20 minutes before it hits midnight and I turn into a pumpkin. Love, Us.

No comments: