What I'm Reading

Widget_logo

Friday, September 5, 2008

Not Feeling It

I know that all three of you who read our blog are probably missing my "regular" updates. I apologize. We got back to Greenville from Daytona on Sunday night. Jalal has been working like a dog all week. I guess I've been trying to get back to "normal," whatever that means. I have sort of been in a fog all week. I don't much feel like talking or writing, so don't be too concerned if there aren't updates here all that often. I'm sure I'll pick it back up sometime. For now, let me just say that Quinn has been a total crankypants all night. He keeps throwing stuff at me and frantically waving his arms in front of his face when I try to offer him milk. He spent all afternoon at my neighbor's house with her twin boys. I wonder if they just got to him. He's usually such a good kid. Oh, and I think we can officially add a new word--bye bye--to his vocabulary. Well, that's all I can manage right now. Thanks, by the way, to all of you who sent cards, flowers, and food, as well as email condolences. We do appreciate it, even if we haven't gotten thank-you cards in the mail yet. Love, Us.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

*hugs* I've been thinking about you, honey. Hope you have a good day today. :)

~Theresa